Position available: project manager IMPACT - OLKi
Position at: Université de Lorraine: Lorraine Université d'Excellence - I-SITE
City: Nancy, France
Under the authority of the scientific leader of the IMPACT project OLKi (Christophe Cerisara), in coordination with the LUE operational service,
- He/she will be reponsible for the operational management of the project and relationships with partners.
- He/she will ensure that the project progress according to planned milestones and budget, will animate relations with partners and will report regularly to LUE.
- He/she will handle administrative management of the project, in contact with relevant administrative services of Université de Lorraine and with the consortium laboratories (Archives Henri Poincaré, ATILF, CREM, IECL, LORIA) and coordinate with the scientific leader and propose potential modifications.
- He/she will initiate new partnerships, especially with companies, and propose new ideas for collaborative projects.
- He/she will animate the community of the members of the project
- He/she will regularly report to LUE and update project metrics
He/she will work in close collaboration with:
- Within Université de Lorraine
- With laboratories of the consortium
- With support services (DP, DRV, Dir Comm, DFOIP...) and management (DBF, AC, DAJ...)
- Outside Université de Lorraine
- With LUE partners
- With private companies and economical actors
- Preferably from a scientific cursus, with experience in research;
- Management of large projects;
- Animation of groups of people;
- Very good reading/writing in French and English;
- Mastering computer tools and professional social networks;
- Good knowledge of French academic research;
- Good knowledge of the private environment;
Duration and salary
- 2 years
- gross annual salary: 43 - 44k€